New Member - Just Saying Hello

Welcome from Michigan.

Glad to get more Army guys on here to balance the marines.

In Airborne school you could always pick the marines. They did everything backwards.

Doing a PLF (parachute landing fall) you are supposed to have three points of contact, balls of your feet, calve/knee, hips.

Marines always cut it short. 1 point contact, landed on their heads every time!🙂🤔

Anyway welcome to many points of contact about guns and hunting, and shooting. Good bunch, even the leathernecks. 🙂

Thank you everyone!!

I'm not into the reloading part yet, but I get the WM back from the guy who's doing the load work up in two weeks. I am definitely ready to start ringing steel with it, and plan on making that happen the day I pick it up. No sense having 200 rounds if you don't plan on shooting them.
200 rounds...what do plan to do for the rest of the morning????? 🤣 and welcome from Alberta ( that's in Canada 🇨🇦)

200 rounds...what do plan to do for the rest of the morning????? 🤣 and welcome from Alberta ( that's in Canada 🇨🇦)
Thanks!

Getting to a range that's over 300 yards is the hard part for me, that's as far as the near one goes.

I have rang steel out to 800 yards with it so far, did that the day I picked it up. It's been to dang hot to do much lately though, we've been lucky if it drops to 80 degrees at night.

Just waiting on the stock for the new build now too, but it has at least been ordered. The hardest part now is trying to figure out what glass I want to put on it. That has turned into a rabbit hole all of its own….

Welcome from Michigan.

Glad to get more Army guys on here to balance the marines.

In Airborne school you could always pick the marines. They did everything backwards.

Doing a PLF (parachute landing fall) you are supposed to have three points of contact, balls of your feet, calve/knee, hips.

Marines always cut it short. 1 point contact, landed on their heads every time!🙂🤔

Anyway welcome to many points of contact about guns and hunting, and shooting. Good bunch, even the leathernecks. 🙂
I always landed feet, ***, head and that way still hurts too as an FYI.

We had a few converts with my last unit. That helped when we had to work with the Marines, someone was able to translate!!

Thanks for the hello, and I'll keep some crayons handy so everyone can be entertained!