New member in my family!

338weatherby

I decided to go down this rabbit hole about 2 years ago. Thanks to Ernie and Nine Run Gun I was able to make it happen. Just got it today and mounted scope. Hope to get out this weekend.
Ernie hooked me up with the McMillan carbon stock and Dell trigger. He also guided me to the Borden Alpine XP left port, left bolt since I'm right handed. 16.5" Brux with interrupted fluting and a Holland brake.
ARC rings and Mark 5HD. Chambered in 7PRC

Thanks for you help @Ernie !
IMG_8681.jpeg
IMG_8683.jpeg
IMG_8683.jpeg

Last edited:
I decided to go down this rabbit hole about 2 years ago. Thanks to Ernie and Nine Run Gun I was able to make it happen. Just got it today and mounted scope. Hope to get out this weekend.
Ernie hooked me up with the McMillan carbon stock and Dell trigger. He also guided me to the Borden Alpine XP left port, left bolt since I'm right handed. 16.5" Brux with interrupted fluting and a Holland brake.
ARC rings and Mark 5HD.

Thanks for you help @Ernie !View attachment 605129View attachment 605130View attachment 605130
That is nice. So, for a pistol shooter do you use a left hand action foe a rightie or are you left handed. Just curious. Thanks.

Never mind. I should have read the entire post since you indicate what I was asking. Sorry.

ARC rings and Mark 5HD.

Thanks for you help @Ernie !View attachment 605129View attachment 605130View attachment 605130
Is it chambered in your avatar

Very Nice.

I have a old XP100 with the original 308w.
I've been thinking of rebuilding, Wow 7PRC. I would have never thought of that. 👍
Started out it was going to be a 7SAUM to pair with one of my rifles and I decided against due to keeping brass sorted. Also thought since I'm trying something new, factory fodder will be it until I get used to it.

ARC rings and Mark 5HD. Chambered in 7PRC

SEXY!