• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale New in Box Kimber K22 SVT .22 LR with add'l NOS (new old stock) Kimber K22 Classic Varmint stock!

I'm selling a brand new Kimber K22 SVT .22 LR along with a new-old stock walnut stock for the Kimber K22 Classic Varmint that should be a drop-in fit for this rifle (might require a little relieving for the barrel). The K22 SVT, or 'Special Varmint/Target' was meant for precision shooting for varmints or smallbore silhouette. It has an 18" barrel and a precision shooting-style stock with high comb and a more vertical pistol grip than your typical sporting rifle... PRS shooters would be right at home with this stock. This is a rifle that I pulled from my gun shop inventory back when I was a Kimber stocking dealer for my own use (I was heavily into smallbore silhouette) but never actually used it. It has been sitting in the factory hard case, wrapped in the factory plastic, until these photos. The Kimber K22 action was influenced by Kimber's 84 action and is a complete redesign from the Kimber 82, with the bolt centerline off-center from the barrel's centerline to ensure the bolt's centered firing pin strikes on the rim of the rimfire cartridge. These rifles are considered to be the most accurate .22s that wore the Kimber logo, and as you can see from the factory test target this particular rifle shoot one-holers at 50 yards (I went through my Kimber inventory and picked the most accurate of the bunch... the privileges of being a dealer!). I only have one, and I don't think there's another NIB Kimber K22 SVT still out there... I haven't seen one listed since the late '00s. Here's your chance to get a unicorn... a super-accurate, American-made .22 rifle that you can use for targets or for hunting. Please... buy it before I change my mind!

I'm selling this for $1,850 shipped to your FFL.

20240315_181415.jpg

20240315_181306.jpg

20240315_181453.jpg

20240315_181536.jpg

20240315_181549.jpg

20240315_181318.jpg

Recent Posts