• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale New In Box early 2000s Kimber 84M Classic in .308 Winchester

I'm selling an absolutely brand-new in the factory box Kimber 84M Classic in .308 Winchester. This is a rifle I pulled from my stock as a former gun dealer two decades ago and have been holding on to, but I realize I will never use it. It's a time capsule, a rifle from when Kimber was known for their high quality classic lightweight rifles. This gun has a polished (not a high gloss) blue finish and a nicely-grained stock. It's been in the factory packaging and only pulled for these photos.

I've seen these go from $1,100 to used in good+ condition to the mid-$2,000s for new rifles. I'm listing this one at $1,750 including shipping to your FFL. It's the only one I have in this caliber, and I haven't seen a new in box Kimber 84M Classic from this era listed in years. If you ever wanted a beautiful, lightweight, and accurate classic rifle, that is perfect for stalking deer, that makes you smile instead of curse when you've made it to the end of a ridge contemplating the beauty of the eastern hardwood forests or the magnificent vistas of western mountains... if you ever get tired of lugging the 10 lb rifle and scope combos around and want something that doesn't wear you out after a long day hunting deer, elk, or sheep and will shoot as well out to 500 yards or more than other rifles, this is the rifle for you. It is the antithesis of modern, long-barrelled heavy hunting rifles... and there is a place for both in a modern hunter's gun safe.

Kimber 84M 308 GA.jpg

Recent Posts