New guy from Aridzona.....

TimT57

I just want to introduce myself real quick.I'm a retired mechanic/metal fabricator from Arizona. I've been hunting since the late 1950's....yeah I'm that old! I'm mostly varmint hunting these days, along with our yearly black bear & mountain lion hunts using calls or spot and stalk. I've done some highpower competition and IPSC style stuff too.Feel free to tease me about the heat here in AZ...everyone else does! Thanks for your time everyone! Tim

Last edited:
Welcome to Long Range Hunting Tim.

Starting in the late 50's isn't all that far back. I remember touring on the bike with my wife in your country in the middle of the summer and it was a "little hot". I remember the digital temp gauge reading 118 degrees out in the middle of nowhere one day. Sure was nice to head back up north where it was a little cooler.:)

Thanks for the welcome Dick! I always tell people "but it's a dry heat!" Of course it's just plain hot! We are expecting 115 deg this weekend. That makes it tough to go "calling in"....I think I'll wait till it cools off a little. Tim

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts