• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale New Browning X-Bolt Target Max Competition Lite 6.5 Creedmoor

Darryle

Brand new, Krauger arms bolt knob, Terminator T2 brake, 2 5rd Magpul and the factory MDT magazines, Murphy Precision 20 MOA Picatinny rail(not installed, first one made, includes the factory aluminum one) McMillan Game Scout tan speckle stock, original stock is not available. I am permanently installing the rail and Loctite'n the brake in place tomorrow after work.

I only bought this because there was absolutely no information online other than what Browning put out and I was curious. I will link the post I made about this when it arrived, it's unique, cannot use the rotary style flush mags or bottom metal, trigger is the target DLX, heavy fluted sporter barrel, pinned recoil lug, std 4 screw pinned picatinny rail and is actually pretty nice. I was going to mount thermal on and slaughter pigs and coyotes with it. The McMillan is over a pound lighter than the plastic abomination Browning had this in, 32oz versus 48oz. I have the box, manual, factory Tunable Recoil Hawg Muzzle Brake and thread protector.

My breakdown of the rifle:

Browning X-Bolt Target Max Competition Lite 6.5 Creedmoor

New Prices

Rifle $1380
Stock $625
Brake $200
Bolt Knob $25
Rail, extra screws, pin and bedding kit $185
Magpul 5rd AICS mags $70

$2485 in the rifle, I know, insane money, but it can sit in the safe if it doesn't (probably won't) sell.

I really don't want to ship it, ftf $2200, shipping will be on your dime to your FFL from an individual.

IMG_5064.jpeg