New Bows

j870sm

Has anyone shot the Strothers Bows? I was pretty set on getting a Bowtech Destroyer 350 but will be gtting an SR71 by Strothers instead.

Strothers make a very nice bow! Kevin Strothers (owner and designer) is a genius in bow design! He designed many bows for bowtech when he worked there and is the originator of the binary cam! Many shooters still feel that the tribute and allegiance are the best bows bowtech has ever made and both are Kevins designs! I am sure you will be quite happy with the strothers. If you aren't completely set on a bow yet I would take a long hard look at the New Breed bows! The new breed genetix is the most impressive bow I have shot in a long time! 33 ata, 7" brace, 345 fps with a smooth draw and smooth quiet shot! Both strothers and New breed are newer companies and make great bows! If you have any further questions post them up or send me a PM and I can fill you in!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.