New ADG Brass 2019

Jud96

I was scrolling through Facebook and came across a post from Long Range Only. They shared the picture below. I'm really excited for the brass ADG is working on and bringing out. Looks like they're staying on top of their game and working on what people want and need. I hope they add a few more cartridges to their lineup like the .300 PRC, 7mm WSM, and I would love to see some .284 Winchester brass.

B41D0E53-C0B3-4757-A797-F3559E82BF32.jpeg

I'd be interested to try some of their 7mmRM brass to compare it with the Nosler stuff I've been using for years.

And when I build a .28 Nosler, interested to try it as well.

I'm very patiently waiting on their 7mm rm brass. With the event of them making 6.5 prc brass I'm going to pull the trigger on buying a 6.5 prc barrel and a magnum bolt face and use it as a switch barrel between that and my 6.5 cm. I'll also probably do a 28 nosler now that we have another option. Hopefully it doesnt cost as much as the nosler stuff. Very excited to see what adg is doing.

My Dad just picked up a 7mmRM. He plans on running this stuff when it hits the market. I would also like to see them bring out .30-06 brass and .280 Ackley. Not many good brass options for the 06 sized cases, but I think ADG is focusing more on modern case designs.

I'm stoked for all of these offerings. It's awesome to see 22 Creedmoor being offered! I really like that round and would love to have one with a fast twist. I'm also really happy to see them pick up the Nosler cartridges. I feel like the Nosler brass cost, availability, and limited case life has really held back the 28 and 30 Nosler. I think with the Nosler brass from ADG, both of these rounds will gain even more fans and a name for themselves, even moreso than now. I'm fan of the 6.5 PRC and it's great to see it picking up a following and a great source for brass. Same goes for the 6.5 SAUM. The 7mm SAUM is another one of my long time favorites, I'm happy to see it gaining popularity and support. All of these cartridges are modern and excellent designs and it's awesome to see them gaining support and popularity.

I'm very patiently waiting on their 7mm rm brass. With the event of them making 6.5 prc brass I'm going to pull the trigger on buying a 6.5 prc barrel and a magnum bolt face and use it as a switch barrel between that and my 6.5 cm. I'll also probably do a 28 nosler now that we have another option. Hopefully it doesnt cost as much as the nosler stuff. Very excited to see what adg is doing.

I think the 6.5 PRC is going to be a big hit. It already is very popular, but even after the fad wears off, it will be here to stay. Nothing wrong with the 6.5 SAUM, I just feel the factory support for the PRC will overcome the SAUM. Both of them are excellent cartridges. I'm looking forward to your new barrel, your 6.5 Creed hammers and I have no doubt the PRC will too.

I just contacted them a few weeks ago and they said they currently have no plans for the 7wsm

That's disappointing. The 7mm WSM and 7mm SAUM are both popular, but the WSM has more factory ammo offerings while the SAUM has more brass options available. I don't quite understand why it's like this. I wish the industry would either cut out one completely, or just support them both equally. They are both excellent, but I can't wrap my head around the way they are supported differently.

My Dad just picked up a 7mmRM. He plans on running this stuff when it hits the market. I would also like to see them bring out .30-06 brass and .280 Ackley. Not many good brass options for the 06 sized cases, but I think ADG is focusing more on modern case designs.

You can get RWS brass for the 30-06 and 270.

It's good to see some other brass options coming out. I haven't tried any ADG brass yet just because they don't offer brass in anything I need. It sounds like good stuff though.

I'm sure anyone with a 7mmRM who reloads would do the same
This is true... But some of us have no money or income at the moment to purchase it ourselves, but we do still have a nice supply of reloading components in need of use, and lots of time on our hands for testing such products. :cool:

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.