• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

New 22 Cal (.224) 62gr FMJ-BT w/ cannelure - $249 / 4,000 ct box + Free Shipping (6.2 cpp) [22 Cal Specials!]

RavenRocksPrecision

LRH Sponsor
A couple of our clearance / Labor Day Specials in 22 Cal

Brand New 22 Cal (.224) 62gr FMJ-BT (range safe - no steel core) bullets made by Armscor - 4,000 ct box - $249 + Free Shipping. Lowest Price online (6.2 cents each)

Brand New Sierra 22 cal 55gr HPBT GameKing bullets - 13.9 cents each + Free shipping

Brand New Barnes 22 cal 77gr Matchburner OTM bullets - 18.9 cents each + Free Shipping

Norma TAC-22 40gr 22 Long Rifle - Made by RWS in Germany - As low as 6 cents per round or $319 for a single case + Free Shipping

Attachments

• 62gr FMJ Bullets.jpg
    62gr FMJ Bullets.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 20
Awesome company to deal with. My order was delayed in transit somewhere but showed up unharmed. Raven Rocks Rep called me to verify that I'd received the bullets when they got a notice from shipping company that there was a delay. That says something about customer service when a company cares enough to contact you a month after payment has been made to make sure you received your product!
Thank you again for retaining the customer service standard that is so surely eroding away in today's digital society!!

Awesome company to deal with. My order was delayed in transit somewhere but showed up unharmed. Raven Rocks Rep called me to verify that I'd received the bullets when they got a notice from shipping company that there was a delay. That says something about customer service when a company cares enough to contact you a month after payment has been made to make sure you received your product!
Thank you again for retaining the customer service standard that is so surely eroding away in today's digital society!!
Thanks, glad it got there!

We're busy working on getting all the orders out from the weekend sale.

Also, I've been getting asked by folks for a while if I could do something for the promulgation of load data for the more unique stuff we sell. I added a forum to our website where you can post groups and load data. It's not meant to replace forums like this-- it's more so a repository for things with less data like norma bullets and the inceptor bullets we sell.

It's pretty much a blank slate right now, but I hope that some of you will check it out when you get some time:

https://forum.ravenrocksprecision.com/