Need a spy camera inside

Marplot

One of my buildings is being used by trespassers. I Can leave the lights on and would like to get pictures of the perps. There is a lot of junk and could hide a camera in an inconspicuous place. What camera would be good? Possibly cheap since they might find and steal it. I can come by later and download the sd card. I do not have wi-fi in the building.

Last edited:
One of my buildings is being used by trespassers. I Can leave the lights on and would like to get pictures of the perps. There is a lot of junk and could hide a camera in an inconspicuous place. What camera would be good? Possibly cheap since they might find and steal it. I can come by later and download the sd card. I do not have wi-fi in the

One of my buildings is being used by trespassers. I Can leave the lights on and would like to get pictures of the perps. There is a lot of junk and could hide a camera in an inconspicuous place. What camera would be good? Possibly cheap since they might find and steal it. I can come by later and download the sd card. I do not have wi-fi in the building.

Can't seem to post a picture at the moment, but I use muddy cameras and they are a cell camera. you say you do not have Wi-Fi but do you have a cell signal at all ? if they stole the camera you would already have pictures on your cell phone.

Just because you get pics of them inside doesn't give proof they "broke in".....need a camera video ingredient them breaking in thru the entrance......real proof...

Just because you get pics of them inside doesn't give proof they "broke in".....need a camera video ingredient them breaking in thru the entrance......real proof...
The muddy camera will do video as well.

Can you upload your pictures to your computer?

Also, I upload from my camera to my email, then download from email to a folder in the computer, the "attach" the files into LRH
Everything works normally except for this one thread, and I'm not the only one having this problem, normally there is a box on the bottom left and you can click take a photo or look in your photo folder, but it is not there. I'm doing all this on my cell phone.

I had to testify in a breaking and entering case . According to the prosecutor , breaking is crossing a plane into some one else's property whether a car or building . You don't have to "break " anything , once you open the door you have broke then comes the enter . Law is law where ever your at , interpretation however varies greatly !

Multiple cameras on access on both sides.

A cheap dummy camera can really distract them while the other camera get pictures of them. Put cameras high and low.

Same inside.

How often are they coming?

Local law enforcement can stop by and check things out a few nights in a row.

Large no trespassing signs.

Flood lights.... get like 20 motion flood lights.

Why can't you lock the building?

I use spypoint cell cameras don't have to pay a subscription unless want more pictures per month just download the app. They send pictures quickly after the picture is taken to my phone.