• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway Large Mag Rifle Primers

Put this man on the cover of time magazine.
I wany all my friends in the LRH community to be "well heeled" with plenty of powder and primers.

Hunting, shooting, and reloading are very valuable skills these days.

Gonna be even moreso, IMHO.

So stay stocked up and locked and loaded. Ready for whatever comes, cause its coming.

What was the total cost from MidWay with the price of primers, shipping and Hazmat? In the good old days Midway would send me primers in any amount and wave the shipping and haz fees or just charge $20 for ship & Haz.
I know now they only limit you to one brick.
Just curious as to a brick of Primers in todays cost?
If you could get a brick for $70 and then $40 for ship and Haz it is a lot less expensive than GB where scalers are charging $2-300+++.

Thanks
Len

What was the total cost from MidWay with the price of primers, shipping and Hazmat? In the good old days Midway would send me primers in any amount and wave the shipping and haz fees or just charge $20 for ship & Haz.
I know now they only limit you to one brick.
Just curious as to a brick of Primers in todays cost?
If you could get a brick for $70 and then $40 for ship and Haz it is a lot less expensive than GB where scalers are charging $2-300+++.

Thanks
Len
My brick was 74.99 I think.
With hazmat and shipping about
106 dollars for 1 brick.

of course 2 bricks would look better.

But if you can get Federal 215 M for
75 to 90 range before shipping and hazmat that's a pretty good deal at current market.

And this from Larry....🙂🤔

Just curious how many of you that were able to get primers were actually on Midway USA notify list, or was you able to cash in just because of this post?? I`m on the notify list and did not receive a notice at all??

I have never ever gotten notified from any list on any vendor I signed up for. Those lists are useless, especially for limited supply powders and primers.