• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale MCX, Galil, Sabre 10 Billet

Dune870demon

Make: Sig Sauer
Model: MCX Virtus
Cal: 223/556
Barrel: 16"

Price: $1850 rifle only, NO TRADES

Brief: bought this as it was my dream. Well guess not. Price is Gun itself. Lightly used for a sight in session and then maybe another mag of plinking. Trying to thin the herd.

If you want the full package which includes: Eotech XPS2-1, tactical sling with QD swivels, Magpul K2+, Arisaka Zero Retention Clamp, and MBUS3 FDE Im asking $2450

Can meet for local pickup too. Must ship to ffl or meet at ffl for transfer.

MAKE: IWI
MODEL: GALIL ACE GEN II
CAL: 223/556
BARREL: 13"

Price: $2000 rifle only with A3 Brace (I do not have the OEM brace anymore) NO TRADES

Package: Extras: KNS Adjustable Piston ($140), A3 tactical Brace($350), MBUS Pro($170), and tactical sling ($50). Im asking $2250 for the package.

Brief: Same as my MCX, bought this as one of my dream list guns and just doesnt spark joy in me. This was NIB and i am the only owner of it. I have fired less than three mags thru it for sight in purposes. DOES NOT INCLUDE OPTIC.

Make: PSA
Model: Sabre 10 Billet
Cal: 7.62/308
Barrel: 20"

Brief: bought and brought out of the case to mount a scope and then put into the safe. Havent shot it. Unfortunately need to off load it right now.

Comes with everything from factory. 3 duramags, magpul bipoaf, savior case. DOES NOT INCLUDE SCOPE.

Price: $1500, NO TRADES

Payment can be Zelle, Paypal FF, Venmo FF, or nice cold hard cash.

Located: LV, NV willing to ship

Can meet at Ventura / Precision Armory / Freedom

These are cross listed on other sites.

Attachments

• IMG_3826.jpeg
    IMG_3826.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3825.jpeg
    IMG_3825.jpeg
    210.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3215.jpeg
    IMG_3215.jpeg