Mcmillan brown speckletone?

CrowsFoot

If this isnt in the correct forum I apologize and maybe you guys could point me in the right direction. Im wanting to see some examples of your brown/black speckle tone mcmillans. I have seen a few post with some I really like and others that were not as appealing. Mcmillan shows three colors choices for "brown" and I would like to see your rifle and get an idea of what you used to help make up my mind for my game warden stock. Thanks

If this isnt in the correct forum I apologize and maybe you guys could point me in the right direction. Im wanting to see some examples of your brown/black speckle tone mcmillans. I have seen a few post with some I really like and others that were not as appealing. Mcmillan shows three colors choices for "brown" and I would like to see your rifle and get an idea of what you used to help make up my mind for my game warden stock. Thanks

I would post in either rifle, bullets, ballistics or general discussion or gunsmithing

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.