• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McMillan A3 Carbon LA

Zhomeguy

373623A0-B9E0-4EB8-AAA7-C569DEF31230.jpeg BC1E6A52-5DF0-434E-846E-6594208E577A.jpeg
764D1A93-5BDC-4F77-BD26-DA8829AC6548.jpeg

Just received and took some pics..wanting to unload a few stocks I accumulated..
A3 Carbon For Rem 700 LA, Varmint/Sendero barrel contour and inleted for BDL bottom metal, Forest Camo
Otherwise as depicted in photos...744$ plus shipping n tax (cause I'm an AZ boy...) so got close to 800 in her..will ship to you for 650$...no trades please

Last edited:
Reading you have some other accumulated stocks you want to part with... I'm looking for a Rem700 SA Righthand with Sendero/varmint channel. Preferred new, or lightly hunted MCM, Manners, either stock ideally would have a slightly raised comb for better weld...Would go up to $700 for the right stock.

PM if you got something...Sorry for the jack on this ad. Great stock! I would buy it if all my LA weren't sitting in MCM's or Manners already.

Thanks,
Beaver10

Reading you have some other accumulated stocks you want to part with... I'm looking for a Rem700 SA Righthand with Sendero/varmint channel. Preferred new, or lightly hunted MCM, Manners, either stock ideally would have a slightly raised comb for better weld...Would go up to $700 for the right stock.

PM if you got something...Sorry for the jack on this ad. Great stock! I would buy it if all my LA weren't sitting in MCM's or Manners already.

Thanks,
Beaver10
I have a McMillan Carbon hunter with raised cheek piece in gray or olive (can't remember which) with black speckles SA with a Sendero/Varmint contour..shoot me your email and I can send pics Sunday when I get back to my shop id thats something u'd be interested in...Brand new never bedded Rem 700 SA and I believe BDL bottom metal not M5 ..thinking 600$ I have 2 Grayboe Terrain raised cheek SA stocks I believe but for sporter contour barrels but again I need to check..gray with black webbing..probably need 350$ for those..prices approximate shipped n I'll send pics agsin if interested..

I have a McMillan Carbon hunter with raised cheek piece in gray or olive (can't remember which) with black speckles SA with a Sendero/Varmint contour..shoot me your email and I can send pics Sunday when I get back to my shop id thats something u'd be interested in...Brand new never bedded Rem 700 SA and I believe BDL bottom metal not M5 ..thinking 600$ I have 2 Grayboe Terrain raised cheek SA stocks I believe but for sporter contour barrels but again I need to check..gray with black webbing..probably need 350$ for those..prices approximate shipped n I'll send pics agsin if interested..
Several inquired about these stocks...i reviewed my inventory..and being a wishy washy guy till the builds are finished and c-ing how each stock fits respective barreled actions i'm gonna keep a few extra SA's on hand till im done, appologies..may even buy a few extra LOL