McMaster Carr 9657K611 CZ457 Trigger Spring?

Reelamin

Anyone have a McMaster Carr spring #9657K611 they want to part with? These are used to lighten the CZ457 triggers. Happy to pay for 1-2. They only sell a 12pk, and I plan to only use 1-2 of them.

Anyone have a McMaster Carr spring #9657K611 they want to part with? These are used to lighten the CZ457 triggers. Happy to pay for 1-2. They only sell a 12pk, and I plan to only use 1-2 of them.
What weight does the trigger end up with using this spring?

The first thing I do when working on a trigger, Take it apart and check the sear and contact area. If the sear and contact point are not smooth. Changing springs will not help. Learned that working on a 700 Rem. Sendaro years ago. You could pick the rifle with scope up by the trigger. No scale to weigh that much weight pull.
Took the trigger apart, The sear and contact had groves in them. Looked like little channel lock pliers jaws.
Stoned and polished them, A smooth crisp trigger was possible.

I came up with a set of 8000 grit stones, I bought the stones to final finish sharpen wood carving chisels. Instead of wheel/compound buffing finish.
Found them at Woodcrafters, Parkersburg, WV.
Will put a mirror polish on the sear and contact surface. Now use them for trigger work too.