"MAXIMUS" Bernese Mountain Dog-Family Protector

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Well we picked up "Maximus" today. He is 6 week 4 days old and he is FEARLESS.
When we got him home and put him in the yard to introduce him to Cassie-Cassie went ballistic. Barking and running around Maximus. Maximus just stood his ground and BARKED GROWLED right back and started to chase Cassie. Now Cassie is 10Xs bigger and he showed no fear. Most puppies would have put their tail between their legs and ran off.
We got a really good Bernese and will be a family companion/protector for many years to come.
I don't know how to edit videos on my phone or do the right format and HD, SD, but this was the first time Maximus and Cassie were together in our home.
I couldn't upload the video. When I take a video and try to upload it the site tells me wrong format and too big file.
Any Suggestions on what I should set my camera/video on my phone?
Thanks much!
Len & Jill

Well we picked up "Maximus" today. He is 6 week 4 days old and he is FEARLESS.
When we got him home and put him in the yard to introduce him to Cassie-Cassie went ballistic. Barking and running around Maximus. Maximus just stood his ground and BARKED GROWLED right back and started to chase Cassie. Now Cassie is 10Xs bigger and he showed no fear. Most puppies would have put their tail between their legs and ran off.
We got a really good Bernese and will be a family companion/protector for many years to come.
I don't know how to edit videos on my phone or do the right format and HD, SD, but this was the first time Maximus and Cassie were together in our home.
I couldn't upload the video. When I take a video and try to upload it the site tells me wrong format and too big file.
Any Suggestions on what I should set my camera/video on my phone?
Thanks much!
Len & Jill
Upload it to YouTube, set the permissions to allow only those with a link to view the video, then post the link here

Len
Hope that you and your family are doing well and in good health.
Love the stories and pictures of your trips!
Bernese Mountain Dogs
They are Great!
We had Samson for 10 and 1/2 years and he passed this last August - My best friend.
We are thinking of breeding Cassie our Great Pyrenees and Maximus our new Bernese Mountain Dog.
This is a GREAT Cross Breed and then GIFTING some of the Pups to Combat Veterans that would qualify for a great companion.

Attachments

• Maximus Cassie.jpg
    Maximus Cassie.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Maximus 8weeks.jpg
    Maximus 8weeks.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 19