Manufactured Match Grade "stuff"

Beelzebub

So when I see "match" right before XXX XXXX XXX grain, what exactly has that manufacturer done in order to sell it as match grade ammo? I get that the bullet itself is a match bullet, but did they weigh and size the cases, clean the flash holes like we ALL do? did they check each charge of powder to the hundredth of a grain?

I have notices on Midway several times lately that they want to charge exactly the same penny for blemished or seconds as they do clean rounds. For instance the 243/6mm Hornady 103 ELD X and the Sierra 107 BTHP Match. And while I'm up on the box, where are all the hunting bullets for sale? The great majority of what I'm seeing is target stuff. Been that way for a while.

But I was glad to see today that WalMart had more colors of spray pain than flat black, aluminum, and hot pink. But then again saddened that my local walmart was sold out of YellowStone season 4 DVD. But I still felt blessed to be able to go my local gun shop and give him 42 pounds of cleaned once fired brass (9mm). Roughly 4,788.

Cheers to all
B