• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners T6A

Tex_Hunter

Selling a used Manners T6A inlet for a Remington 700 short action, Varmint/Sendero profile barrel (channel measures just over 1" wide at the tip of the forend). Bottom metal inlet is for M5 pattern AICS DBM.

It was originally installed and bedded for a Remington SPS Tactical in 308 and then I swapped it onto a Vudoo V22 rimfire for a season of practical rimfire competition while Mcmillan was building me an A5 that matches my primary rifle.

This stock is used and has some cosmetic blemishes on the paint from handling/field use (shown in attached photos, zoom in for detail). Structurally it is in excellent condition. Rifle was bedded with pillars but when I mounted it on the V22 I had to grind out a small area of bedding just in front of the recoil lug to fit the slightly oversized lug on the vudoo. As a result of this, I would strongly recommend that any eventual buyer have the stock re-bedded. It'll work, but fit wont be perfect.

Priced to reflect current condition and need to be re-bedded. Let my loss be your gain: $500 cash, shipped. I have a PTG M5 bottom metal I will throw in for $75 more if you want it.

Attachments

• Manners_LH.jpg
    Manners_LH.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • Manners_RH.jpg
    Manners_RH.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • Manners_Inlet.jpg
    Manners_Inlet.jpg
    797.2 KB · Views: 54