• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED M1A Scout .308

Bushman1927

M1A Scout .308 with Vortex Strikefire red dot. Less than 50 rds fired - still has some packing grease on it. Comes with standard M1A magazine

Asking $1,000. Feel free to message or text/call 910 2 three three one 963

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_1029.jpeg
    IMG_1029.jpeg
    447.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1030.jpeg
    IMG_1030.jpeg
    455.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1031.jpeg
    IMG_1031.jpeg
    430.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1032.jpeg
    IMG_1032.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1033.jpeg
    IMG_1033.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1034.jpeg
    IMG_1034.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1035.jpeg
    IMG_1035.jpeg
    311.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1036.jpeg
    IMG_1036.jpeg
    359.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1037.jpeg
    IMG_1037.jpeg
    464.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1038.jpeg
    IMG_1038.jpeg
    376 KB · Views: 51
Meet up local for transfer?

Edit: not saying this dudes a scammer BUT a very good price on a saught after rifle AND he's a new member AND he's got a North Carolina Area code but profile says Maryland is VERY VERY sketchy.

Last edited:
Meet up local for transfer?

Edit: not saying this dudes a scammer BUT a very good price on a saught after rifle AND he's a new member AND he's got a North Carolina Area code but profile says Maryland is VERY VERY sketchy.
Ha ok I appreciate that.

Yes, it's well priced because I'm motivated to sell it.
Yes, I'm a new member. I've been a follower of the forum for over a decade.
Yes, I have a NC phone number where I was stationed for many years and recently retired from the Marine Corps.
Yes, I no do live in Maryland.

Anything else you'd like to vet with your professional opinion? Shall I justify my tax return? Maybe offer some fingerprints and my ssn, just in case?

None of that indicates a scam or being dishonest or less than advertised in any way, but I sure do appreciate you detracting from potentially selling this rifle, following the rules of the forum and every legal state and federal law, and muddying the water for anyone that's actually interested.

No, I will not meet up for local transfer. In the state of Maryland, it is illegal buy or sell M1As, but I can arrange for a transfer from one legal state to another.

If you're interested in the rifle, please feel free to message, text, or call with any questions. If not, please don't make this harder than it needs to be and of course, thank you for looking!

Ha ok I appreciate that.

Yes, it's well priced because I'm motivated to sell it.
Yes, I'm a new member. I've been a follower of the forum for over a decade.
Yes, I have a NC phone number where I was stationed for many years and recently retired from the Marine Corps.
Yes, I no do live in Maryland.

Anything else you'd like to vet with your professional opinion? Shall I justify my tax return? Maybe offer some fingerprints and my ssn, just in case?

None of that indicates a scam or being dishonest or less than advertised in any way, but I sure do appreciate you detracting from potentially selling this rifle, following the rules of the forum and every legal state and federal law, and muddying the water for anyone that's actually interested.

No, I will not meet up for local transfer. In the state of Maryland, it is illegal buy or sell M1As, but I can arrange for a transfer from one legal state to another.

If you're interested in the rifle, please feel free to message, text, or call with any questions. If not, please don't make this harder than it needs to be and of course, thank you for looking!
Extremely common scam on these forums these days to have people make comms through cell phone rather than PMs. I am looking out in the Best interest of our members here, since many of them have fell for similar scams recently. What state would you send it from if you can't transfer from MD?

Extremely common scam on these forums these days to have people make comms through cell phone rather than PMs. I am looking out in the Best interest of our members here, since many of them have fell for similar scams recently. What state would you send it from if you can't transfer from MD?
I sincerely appreciate you looking out for the long range community. That's admirable, and I completely understand. I hate scammers too, and I know it affects members of varying generations differently as well. As technology develops, we all have to be on our guard and adapt our security measures as they adapt as well.

I maintain Texas residency and travel there often. I would likely send it from there.

I sincerely appreciate you looking out for the long range community. That's admirable, and I completely understand. I hate scammers too, and I know it affects members of varying generations differently as well. As technology develops, we all have to be on our guard and adapt our security measures as they adapt as well.

I maintain Texas residency and travel there often. I would likely send it from there.
If you're coming to Texas with it. I'll take it.

Recent Posts