• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BUYER: Lungpuncher1

What part of this is flaky?

You Assumed I was sending a money order. I never said that. I said I'll take it if PayPal is OK.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180429-141547.png
    Screenshot_20180429-141547.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 76
Hey gents for the buyers seller feedback Disputes need to be settled privately and then if an agreement is made the post is adjusted accordingly.

I got no idea the truth of either of these threads Lungpuncher. I don't know either of the 2 folks you're having difficulties with.

I do know the math looks like this: You've been on the site right at 6 months, you have 34 posts-half dealing with these 2 transactions, the rest sales, I saw no conversations, experiences etc. that dealt with LRH, and the Jerry Springer antics only go so far.

Based on the above I would buy nothing from you, it's just how I sort things out.

You might be on the side of the angels in all of this, but If I was in your shoes, and had this much trouble selling stuff on a site I'd dump it.

One of the growing pains the site is having is folks just here to sell stuff. It seems we have more ads than content at times.

I got no idea the truth of either of these threads Lungpuncher. I don't know either of the 2 folks you're having difficulties with.

I do know the math looks like this: You've been on the site right at 6 months, you have 34 posts-half dealing with these 2 transactions, the rest sales, I saw no conversations, experiences etc. that dealt with LRH, and the Jerry Springer antics only go so far.

Based on the above I would buy nothing from you, it's just how I sort things out.

You might be on the side of the angels in all of this, but If I was in your shoes, and had this much trouble selling stuff on a site I'd dump it.

One of the growing pains the site is having is folks just here to sell stuff. It seems we have more ads than content at times.

I have flawless transactions, and I mean hundreds everywhere but with these two. And if the truth was told neither one went bad really. Nobody was out anything, everything went as agreed other than me not providing a tracking number due to not having it to give! My ffl shipped it.

Look me up on archeytalk, and almost any hunting website you can think of. Not one bad deal.

I'm done with this site. Seems like nothing but a few people who want to have a witch hunt. I've apologized to Eddie 3 times now privately for whatever he's upset about. I posted the emails. Decide for yourself who started off hateful.The other guy got upset cause I didn't do money orders and he didn't want PayPal, no deal.... Move on. I did.

Id imagine there's a reason this site is the site it is and not more popular

@Lungpuncher1 Well I can attest to the PayPal issues. I've made the mistake of saying I'll take it and not realizing the guy wanted an MO. I've been in hot water over that before but luckily the guys didn't post a complaint. I guess just chalk it up to a learning experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts