• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Lots of Sitka Gear…

mackgee

Up for sale is a bunch of Sitka Gear…all prices shipped to your door…make me an offer if you want to bundle things.

1. Sitka Incinerator Jacket, Optifade, never worn, sized XL, in new without the tags condition…$400 shipped to your door
2. Sitka Incinerator Bibs, Optifade, never worn, sized XL Tall, in new without the tags condition…$400 shipped to your door

3. Sitka Delta Pro Wading Jacket, Brown, never worn, sized XL, in new without the tags condition…$225 shipped to your door.

IMG_2757.jpeg
4. Sitka Dew Point Jacket, Optifade Open Country, size XXL, worn once, in as new condition…$125 shipped to your door.
5. Sitka Dew Point Pants, Brown, sized XL, worn once, in as new condition…$125 shipped to your door
6. Sitka Mountain Evo Jacket, Optifade Open Country, size XXL, worn once, in as new condition…$125 shipped to your door.
IMG_2759.jpeg
7. Sitka Equinox pants, Optifade, sized 36T, new without the tags, never worn…$100 shipped to your door
8. Sitka Ambient 75 hoodie, Green, sized XXL, new without the tags, never worn…$100 shipped to your door
9. Sitka Scree Heavyweight hooded jacket, green, XXL, new without the tags, never worn…$75 shipped to your door
10. Sitka Heavyweight bottom, green, XL, new without the tags, never worn, $40 shipped to your door
IMG_2758.jpeg
11. 2x Sitka Core Lightweight Short Sleeve Crew, Optifade Open Country, Sized XXL, worn once each (2 shirts in this bundle)…$60 for both of them shipped to your door.
12. Sitka Core Lightweight Long Sleeve Crew, Optifade elevated II, Sized XXL Tall, never worn…$40 shipped to your door
13. Sitka Ambient 100 Vest, Optifade Elevated II, Sized XXL, never worn…$100 shipped to your door
14. Bundle Incinerator billed hat, Incinerator windstopper handwarmer, Incinerator Flip Mitts Sized Large, Heavyweight Balaclava, all Optifade Elevated II, never worn…$150 shipped to your door
IMG_2760.jpeg

Thanks for looking! Payment via paypal or Venmo preferred…
*Note, will be out after Caribou for a week starting Wednesday…limited to no service where I'll be at.

Mac

Last edited:
Really hate to put this all on eBay, but will have to when I get back from hunting unless someone wants something.

Mac

Hard to beat those prices on the incinerator jacket and bibs. I love mine! Might be interested in the mitten package but need to check to see if large fits me at the local Scheels.