• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking to purchase two more Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 scopes with BDC

G19Jeeper

Hey all, looking to purchase two Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 preferably with BDC reticle. Condition preferred to be in very good to excellent shape.
Similar 4-16 power scopes also considered. I need a 16x minimum on the high end, 4 to 12 isn't enough for my purposes.

Figured I'd check here before ordering two new ones from OpticsPlanet.
Please PM me with information on your scopes, photos and your asking price. Local pickup is a bonus. I can also do trades, lots of reloading components or gun parts/accessories.

Please PM, posting contact info on my page or publicly in this thread has recently been used by non members to scam those that are unaware on this Forum. I WILL NOT text you without having PMs already established. If you recieve a text claiming to be me, it is likely a scammer. All comms are done via Private Message ONLY.

I understand but I can provide my gunbroker and eBay username, give you my Facebook, and wait till you receive the scope for payment if the deal worked out but I have to verify the exact model I have, I don't think it's the hp. I have a Diamondback 4-16 ffp Christmas tree reticle, not sure if it's x44 or 42 and moa or mil. Just if you're interested in chatting but no worries, good luck with your search.

I understand but I can provide my gunbroker and eBay username, give you my Facebook, and wait till you receive the scope for payment if the deal worked out but I have to verify the exact model I have, I don't think it's the hp. I have a Diamondback 4-16 ffp Christmas tree reticle, not sure if it's x44 or 42 and moa or mil. Just if you're interested in chatting but no worries, good luck with your search.
That sounds like the 30mm tactical variant. I'm after the 1" anyway. For a couple rimfire rifles.

I have this, similar but not exact.

I have this, similar but not exact.

I was eying that earlier haha