• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for old beam scale, trickler and powder drop

stangfish

Trying to help a vet get into reloading. I gave him a press, some brass and dies and now he is needing a beam scale, a powder drop and a powder trickler. Reloading trays would be good as well. If you have something for a fair price, please PM me.

I have a Lee powder drop that you can give him if this will help. Email me the shipping address and I send it out to him. I'm always happy to help a vet!!

Ron
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 6
Yep!!
Pay it forward I say. I realize that this Lee unit is not a top of the line powder drop...but I started reloading with it...and all the reloads went BANG as they should!!!

God Bless America....

I have a lyman d-5 balance beam scale that I would donate to this veteran. Send me your address and I will send it your way.
Thanks
Rusty

OK guys I am just getting back to the forum today. I am going to have you guys send it directly to him. Still looking for a powder trickler. I will post again for any other needs he has, you guys are the best.

I don't have a trickler but I will buy one from Midway and ship it to him if you send me his address.

PM me here. I am in nowhere Montana fishing right now so it may take me a few days to get internet again but I will place the order when I can.

If he needs anything else please let me know I would be happy to donate anything that would help him aside from powder and primers. I have a bunch of bullets, brass, spare dies, loading blocks, etc.

I was just hoping that I could reach enough people that had extras. I am overwhelmed by the support this post has received. I am trying to get responses to everyone. If I missed you please PM me.

I never expected for anyone to purchase anything. Dies he still needs are 40S&W and 45 ACP, If you have any of this you are not using I know Bruse would be grateful. He will be very happy when the rest of this stuff starts to show up. Bullets are for the 30-06 and the pistol calibers above.

Thanks everyone. We have one grateful and humbled Marine. I still need to get him a set of 40 SW dies.