Looking For Long Range Shooting Range

robert l

I am looking for a no hassle rifle range. I am located south of tampa,fl. Would like some thing with a 500 to 1000 yard lane on it. Willing to travel if it is a nice place. Any help would be great. I just built a custom 338 win mag. A stiller predator with a 26 inch gr douglas heavy target barrel.it has all h&s stock bottum metal Topped off with a luepold scope for now. thanks R.L.gun)

Robert, I am surprised you don't know about Manatee Gun Range. It is a 1000 yard range. It is about 20 miles east of I-75 off of SR 64 out of Bradenton, Florida. Check them out, you can find them on the web. I know of others also but this is closest to you.

Robert, check out Volusia Gun Club. I shoot PRS style shoots there. They have open range to the public on Wednesday's. I believe you can only shoot to 300 on Wednesday's. They have a schedule posted on their site. I know it's not a minimum of 500.

Don Dunlap

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.