Looking for a outfitter in Idaho for a 2015 hunt

Rhino55

I'm looking for an outfitter in Idaho for a 2015 three game hunt (elk, mule deer and bear). I've talked to a few but no one has references'. This will be a two person hunt (wife and myself) unless we can find more. If you know of any outfitters in that area, please send an e-mail.

Rhinogun)

Contact White Cloud Outfitters out of Challis. I have not hunted with them, but researched them extensively for a goat tag I held last year and everyone I spoke spoke highly of Jeff and his wife. I did speak with both and hunted close to one of their camps and also spoke with some staff. Excellent people. I do think you are setting a high expectation in hoping for three species in one area, particularly here in Idaho.

PS. While goat hunting we had Bulls bugling all around us in late sept and early October in their area.

You can call me if you want. 208 880 6885. My buddy is an outfitter and I guide for him occasionally. We don't book many hunts, mainly just pick and choose.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.