Long range shootings club in Az

AZdangerclose

Hi shooters I'm looking to start a Long range shooting club in AZ, I'm 53 a avid shooter and reloader
. If anyone would like to help out or Has any info on please let me know. I'm open for all advise and help. I'm thinking about two different classes one for Ar's and one for bolt guns . 223 up to 338, 100 yards to a mile. Meeting once a month to shoot and helping each other out on bulding a rifle and reloading . This will be a family club with individuals with a positive attitude and willing to help others. All is welcome

Please let me know what you all think thank you for your time:

lightbulb :) gun)

There are several clubs at the various ranges throughout the state. Cowtown has the longest range, I do believe. Or are you looking into a "go shoot in the desert" type of club?

I would be interested in meeting up if you are able to organize such a group as I live in Tempe which is pretty centrally located. Please keep us posted

Thanks
Jeremy

Always looking for someone to shoot with here in Central Az. Where do you want to base from?

My buddies dad runs a mine outside of Florence so we can shoot out to 1600 (mostly at rocks as I dont want to carry steel that far) it's a working mine so weekends are the only free days but it's gated and we are all alone.

You??

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.