Locked out of my Account

CherokeeDad

Heads up, I originally posted this on an old thread from Rick Richard

@Chris or Len @Coyote Shadow Tracker , this is Rich Cope aka Laguna Freak on this Forum for many years. I got locked out of my account weeks ago when I never received the password reset email at my original hotmail.com email address you have on file. I attempted to message y'all a few times through the contact link on the LRH Home Page but never got a reply. Can you guys help me get back into my Laguna Freak account please? I like being a member of this community and really do not want to lose 10+ years of Cred due to a technology glitch.

Thanks Rich

Heads up, I originally posted this on an old thread from Rick Richard

@Chris or Len @Coyote Shadow Tracker , this is Rich Cope aka Laguna Freak on this Forum for many years. I got locked out of my account weeks ago when I never received the password reset email at my original hotmail.com email address you have on file. I attempted to message y'all a few times through the contact link on the LRH Home Page but never got a reply. Can you guys help me get back into my Laguna Freak account please? I like being a member of this community and really do not want to lose 10+ years of Cred due to a technology glitch.

Thanks Rich
I sent a message to Admin to help out. May take a little while due to Sunday night!
Thnaks
Len & Jill