load data for 28 nosler, 177 gr hammer

tooth doc

loading for an african hunt. last year used 195 bergers in my 28 nosler, but did not have exit wounds on animals. trying tge 177 hunter and could use info for powder choices and load data . figured someone here could help. will also work up a load for the 143 hammer. got great info from this forum for that combo.

77gr H1000 is what i use for that load. Think i have a slow barrel only getting 3140. It is not max but start low and work up. Retumbo wasnt any improvement so stuck with the h1000

What twist is your barrel? The reason I ask, some people have observed with an 8twist the bullets will keyhole at times. I was going to use 177 until a person on this forum had a hard time stabilizing them in his 8 twist, I jumped down to 169 HH and found them to be accurate. I only tested using H1000.

What twist is your barrel? The reason I ask, some people have observed with an 8twist the bullets will keyhole at times. I was going to use 177 until a person on this forum had a hard time stabilizing them in his 8 twist, I jumped down to 169 HH and found them to be accurate. I only tested using H1000.
8" twist, benchmark.27 inches

Give them a try, let me know your outcome, I have used Hammer Bullets for my 28 Nosler and 6.5 Creed, they are good, but it has been reported the minimum twist is on the edge of stabilization.