• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LNIB Manson Receiver Accurizing System (Std Rem 700)

SierraTwo

*ITEM HAS SOLD*

This is the STANDARD system (NOT the .010" over system) for use on Remington 700 receivers. It's made up of two components: the receiver accurizing kit and the receiver facing tool. The kit contains two mandrels (one for knocking the tops off the threads and squaring the lug abutments, the other for cleaning up the threads) and two tapered bushings (to slide into the receiver bridges to keep your mandrels straight and centered). The receiver ring facing tool slips over the shaft of the tap mandrel (once it's fully screwed in) to square up your receiver face.

Bought and used once (worked great, btw). I really thought I'd use it more. Please take this off my hands before I start buying receivers to true up just to justify purchasing it in the first place :)

$450 shipped.

Brownell's part numbers are 513-000-050 and 513-000-050 (for original pricing and product description).
IMG_0356.JPG IMG_0357.JPG IMG_0358.JPG IMG_0359.JPG

Last edited:
Is this still available? What was the prognosis on trades? Something you're looking for?
Thanks for looking. Yes, this is still available. Regarding trades:

While I'm not personally looking for/in need of anything in particular, I think it'd be pretty obtuse of me to ignore reasonable offers from another member because, aren't we all here to learn from/help each other? (LONG-time reader, first-time donor/poster)

I guess the best "category" I could use to describe what I'd be open to would be: items of similar value I could use to create/complete something else. Things that come to the top of my head: used actions (Rem, Win, Sav, Tikka, Ruger, LR Mauser - complete but needing a little love ok, up to and including correcting bolt timing); new OEM take-off barrels (caliber dependent upon manufacturer), gently-used stocks (Rem BDL & CDL, HS Precision [not keen on B&C], Win, Ruger - scratches and need of refinishing ok, but no deep gouges, cracks, or breaks), OEM bottom metal (gently-used ok, Rem, Win, Ruger, Savage), etc.

Hope this answers the question without sounding ridiculous or pretentious.