• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale LeupoldVX-Freedom 4-12x40 CDS 30mm - Tri-MOA #175079

BALLISTICJESUS

Mounted for a short time. Then I purchased a higher power scope. Excellent condition

CDS, side parallax, Tri-MOA retical. The reticle has one MOA hash marks to 10 MOA in all directions.

$425.00 Shipped. No box . Check, money order or Apple Pay. The rings are not included. SCOPE ONLY.

I would trade for a quality stainless sporter weight 6mm/.243 barrel blank in a 1-8 twist. That can finish at 22".

IMG_7566.jpeg
IMG_7564.jpeg
IMG_7562.jpeg
IMG_7565.jpeg

Last edited:
If you're not including rings, you may want to take a picture of the scope with the rings off so people can see if there are any blemishes or harsh ring marks. May help. GLWS!

it's easily understood that the rings aren't included from your post. What I was referring to is ring marks. People may want to buy the scope but may not want ring marks. And it is hard to tell from the pictures because the rings are on the scope, it is unknown the condition of the ring marks. It's your post either way my friend. Just trying to offer some input. Again, GLWS and God Bless!

man I guess I better not list and optic with a picture atop rifle lest someone say that's included too… if you want more pics cause you are a serious buyer PM him, feedback would indicate you'll get a response. If you want to negotiate the deal to alter his clearly posted ad, PM him. Seller has been duly advised and replied, no need to hijack.

Back to the optic. Great glass for the price imo, sold mine to my brother on a 308. I'll ask the boss but guessing I'm still declined. GLWS