• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX6 HD

Patton243

This is a 3-18x50mm with a TMOA reticle. It has Vortex rings medium on it 30mm pic rail. No scratches on lenses scope in very good condition. Pics below. Looking for $1350 with rings includes shipping. With no rings $1250 shipped. No longer have original box, sorry. Alumina scope caps will be included too. Payment options are check (Ill wait until cleared before shipping) or PMO. No electronic payments.

Attachments

• IMG_7763.jpeg
    IMG_7763.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_7762.jpeg
    IMG_7762.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_7764.jpeg
    IMG_7764.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
I'm gonna give you a free bump here and a recommendation.

I have a couple of these exact same model scopes on hunting rifles and they're spectacular and not very heavy for the magnification and reliability.

I don't think I've ever had a reasonably lightweight hunting scope I liked more.

Leupold hit it out of the park with this model!

Wow. This is a deal. I agree. These are great hunting scopes. I have 2 and really wish I could justify picking this one up as well.

There's nothing wrong with the scope either. Dumping it because I got rid of my 6.5 Creedmoor. With that said, $1150 shipped or $1225 with rings.

Recent Posts