Leupold CDS?

jomiba

Does the CDS scopes come with regular 1/4 moa turrets if you don't want to use the CDS dial? Reason why I ask is because I'm interested in a scopes features but not the CDS dials. From what I've gathered online is it comes with regular dial and a free coupon for the CDS dial. Is that correct?

Buddy of mine just bought a vx-6 and it came as you are describing. 1/4 MOA with a coupon for the dial later.

Yes they come with a 1/4 MOA dial. You can order with your CDS scope (instead of a CDS dial)a long range 1/4 MOA dial which are a little nicer. Not sure which models is available. See the other "Leupold CDS" thread and there is pictures

I have a vx-6 and had them cut me a turred but I had them do moa on the bottom line and yardage on top line

That's the case. They come with a 1/4 MOA dial, and you get a coupon for a custom dial. The windage dial has a cap, but you can turn that dial by hand if you take the cap off (not like the VX2 where you need a coin or something to turn the dial).

I'm just keeping the original MOA dial. Mine is a VX3 CDS.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.