• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lefty rem 700 long action

I went the pawn shop way....then had fo replacecthe trigger....
I would shop for exactly what you want....receiver, bolt and trigger...save you time....

I have an extra calvin elite straight blade ready for an action.pawn shop wants 500,but the rifle has an older leupy 3x9 on it.im trying to get them to part it out but so far they wont

I got an adl at pawn....no rings or scope....315.....then changed the barrel, added rings and scope and a ultra lite BC stock......
Still cost a lot.....changed trigger twice..second purchase was a timney....
Coukd have gone semi custom for the amount spent.....

Even if i find a donor action for this build i know ill still have close to 3k in it when its finished.thats about where all my others are

Yep....why give fo a pawn shop unless you get one hell of a deal....
Mine... they wanted 450......no way in hell....315...okay....looking back....and cost of triggers.............should have bought new....

This was one of my projects last year. A .25-06. I just put a Jewell trigger on it which is why I have the factory one up for sale. The stock was an old H-S Precision that I've had for years. I've ordered a Richards dual-grip thumbhole in purple sapphire laminate to replace it.
hR4dKwd.jpg

IiQPOnr.jpg

MLK9mrw.jpg

The other will be identical, but in 6.5-06. I've got another Richards stock for it in electric blue laminate, but it's not done yet.

I'm expecting it to look a lot like this.

HVgy6LT.jpg

Killed a lot of lopes with this one.

e5DO8sg.jpg

OvY5jUH.jpg

Those are sweet.....have you had the chance to check out the Boyd's adjustable stock....cheek, lenght adjustable.... and I think the one i saw was a yellow laminate....

Those are sweet.....have you had the chance to check out the Boyd's adjustable stock....cheek, lenght adjustable.... and I think the one i saw was a yellow laminate....

No. I've got 3 other dual-grips and they fit me just fine. Using something like that H-S seems weird so that's why I'm replacing it. While I can see the utility in them, they don't appeal to me.

Recent Posts