• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Large rifle primers Mesa AZ area

ramsdude47

Visiting Mesa AZ for the weekend and wondering if anyone around there has extra Fed 210 or Win WLR they could sell. 1000 of each or even 500 would set me up for a long time.

Or know which store has a very high likelihood of having some on the shelves. I have been searching high and low for close to a year here in Grand Junction CO and have only scored CCI 200.

Visiting Mesa AZ for the weekend and wondering if anyone around there has extra Fed 210 or Win WLR they could sell. 1000 of each or even 500 would set me up for a long time.

Or know which store has a very high likelihood of having some on the shelves. I have been searching high and low for close to a year here in Grand Junction CO and have only scored CCI 200.
Check Bruno's Shooting Supply. I believe they have Winchester. Federal and CCI are sold out..

Try scheels, or sportsmans warehouse they are close to that part of town. Brunos should have sone but they are in north Phoenix are only open till noon today.