• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kimber 1911 parts

badseed

Factory parts off a Kimber tactical Pro II. Includes everything except the frame, barrel and slide stop. Pistol had less than 1000 rounds through it.

I had a squib load in my pistol and didn't catch it before firing a second round which damaged the barrel and aluminum frame. I have been considering having Kimber match a new barrel and frame but I find myself shooting 9mm more now so I figured I would sell off the parts. If you want additional pictures of anything specific let me know.

Asking $200 tyd

May consider trades or partials for:
Athlon ares spotting scope
Magneto speed V3
Hawkins DBM for SA
30mm low rings (NF, seekins, zeiss, hawkins)
Trigger Tech special
Argali serac or sawtooth knife
MKC blackfoot magnacut knife
Let me know what you have

1069b71f1bf5e801a9cbe2ab338afd0f.jpg

78207f79dedd89b4c891bee349b656d5.jpg

Last edited:
Factory parts off a Kimber tactical Pro II. Includes everything except the frame, barrel and slide stop. Pistol had less than 1000 rounds through it.

I had a squib load in my pistol and didn't catch it before firing a second round which damaged the barrel and aluminum frame. I have been considering having Kimber match a new barrel and frame but I find myself shooting 9mm more now so I figured I would sell off the parts. If you want additional pictures of anything specific let me know.

Asking $250 tyd

View attachment 574831

View attachment 574832
Sorry to hear that you had a SQUIB. That could be very dangerous. Glad that you didn't get injured. We had a few of those but the second round never chambered. Have a Squib Kit with all Brass Rods for several calibers to knock them back out.
Wish I saw this sooner. I am rebuilding a Girsan and just bought all new Wilson Combat parts.
I built about a dozen 1911s and love to shoot them!
If no one else is interested we may buy these parts for another build. We have several barrels.
The Slide didn't get damaged?
Thanks much
Len & Jill

Sorry to hear that you had a SQUIB. That could be very dangerous. Glad that you didn't get injured. We had a few of those but the second round never chambered. Have a Squib Kit with all Brass Rods for several calibers to knock them back out.
Wish I saw this sooner. I am rebuilding a Girsan and just bought all new Wilson Combat parts.
I built about a dozen 1911s and love to shoot them!
If no one else is interested we may buy these parts for another build. We have several barrels.
The Slide didn't get damaged?
Thanks much
Len & Jill

When Kimber inspected the pistol they said the frame was bent and obviously the barrel was damaged. The frame on this model is aluminum and there is a very slight flare in the barrel channel. I can still put the slide on the frame and it slides back and forth but Kimber said the frame was damaged due to the bend.

The slide appears untouched with the exception of two minor nicks on the bottom of the slide where it fits into the frame rail. One nick is about 3/4" behind the slide stop notch and the other nick which is hard to see but I can feel a bur is on the opposite side of the slide across from the slide stop notch. These can be easily sanded down which was my original plan.

Attachments

• IMG_5640.jpeg
    IMG_5640.jpeg
    384.1 KB · Views: 37
Yes its for a 45 ACP but I dont have any before pictures other than this one. Here is a link to Kimbers site with the same model. https://www.kimberamerica.com/tactical-pro-ii
Thanks for the info. We are off to shoot the rest of the week. Need to get away after all the issues with our Water Well the past weeks. I'll have to think on this one.
I am looking at getting Jill a MPA DS9 Hybrid Black & Gold with a Vortex Dot Sight or a Remeo. Looking for the new GREEN Reflex.
I do like to build something also and do my modifications.

Thanks again
Len & Jill

Last edited: