KILO2400ABS

Bill A

Problem: I have a KILO2400ABS rangefinder that won't connect via Bluetooth to my iPhone 5.SE

UPDATE 6th Dec 2018: Problem solved, at least for now.

Thanks to Dustin for recommending Len Backus' video "How to program and use the SIG SAUER KILO 2400 ABS Ballistic Rangefinder".

Len's description of the location and use of the SIG RF setup Mode selection > BT ON/OFF helped me see that the Bluetooth pipe needs to be turned to ON at both the App and SIG RF ends before the BT connection can be made successfully.

Last edited:
My 5's Bluetooth stopped working a little while back, then about 2 months ago it quit working all together. Got an 8 now and no problem. Got anyone who will download the app and see if it works on theirs?

My 5E has been acting up as well. I can link up to re-program the loads(only if I turn the Bluetooth off and on in the iPhone setup"), but it doesn't engage consistently to provide the HUD info automatically via Bluetooth. This only started happening recently.

My 5E has been acting up as well. I can link up to re-program the loads(only if I turn the Bluetooth off and on in the iPhone setup"), but it doesn't engage consistently to provide the HUD info automatically via Bluetooth. This only started happening recently.
My 5 did an "update" and then went to crap. The music started skipping like a scratched CD and the phone would lock up or just decide to go to home screen when in use. It's like they "made" me get a new phone!

I have an 8 now and don't really care for it much. I have $700 of technology and use about $20 worth.:D

Sometimes if your app is open too long it loses connectivity if you haven't been using it for a while. I found out if you close the app completely so it has to reboot and then restart it, it'll connect. That's assuming you BT is working.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.