• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Kifaru Bags and Accessories

renagde

Selling my Kifaru collection. Had some hunts fall through and I don't know when I'll be needing a pack again.

Kifaru Absaroka with KU Lid. Both brand new. Filled the bag and lid in the basement but was never outside. $335 for both.

Kifaru Bedlam. Been on a walk or two through the woods but never camped out of or used on a hunt. $280

Kifaru OG Stryker. Coyote brown. This one has been used but no tears or stains. $150

Kifaru Guide Lid in Ranger Green. Brand new, includes all the straps as new $80

Kifaru Xpac Medium pouch. Like new, was mounted to a bag but no signs of use. $35

All prices tyd, buyer covers fees. All bags and lids come with all the straps. Would do a package deal on frame/bag/lid combos.

Only trades I'm interested in would be towards NL Pures or a Trijicon/Nightforce/SWFA type scope.

Attachments

• IMG_2939.jpeg
    IMG_2939.jpeg
    517.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2938.jpeg
    IMG_2938.jpeg
    448.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2937.jpeg
    IMG_2937.jpeg
    470.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2934.jpeg
    IMG_2934.jpeg
    388.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2936.jpeg
    IMG_2936.jpeg
    498.2 KB · Views: 15
Is that an ARC frame on the backside of your Absaroka pack? If so, what are the length of the stays and hip belt size, and are you interested in parting with it? What flavor of Nightforce scope are you looking for?