Kentucky Gunsmith??

sextonds

Looking for a reliable, proven smith in KY. I have all parts needed for my build. 700 SA, Carbon 6 barrel blank, McMillan stock, Hawkins brake. It will be chambered to 6mm Creed. I need barrel chambered, action blueprinted, threaded muzzle, brake turned, action bedded, Cerakote work, and I'm sure some other details I'm not thinking of. Any recommendations would be helpful.

Looking for a reliable, proven smith in KY. I have all parts needed for my build. 700 SA, Carbon 6 barrel blank, McMillan stock, Hawkins brake. It will be chambered to 6mm Creed. I need barrel chambered, action blueprinted, threaded muzzle, brake turned, action bedded, Cerakote work, and I'm sure some other details I'm not thinking of. Any recommendations would be helpful.
@Deputy819

Okay. Here we go! 👍 I've sent a couple LRH members to Brandon and they've been very pleased with his work. Here's his site:

As far as Cerakote goes check out Ricco Tuminello at 'Black Dove Customs'. He has Cerakoted 2 barreled actions for me (and scope rings, too) so far and his work is top notch!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.