Join Len in Wyoming- 2014 LRH Group Antelope Hunt

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
We will be hunting out of trucks on 150,000 acres with Tyler Sims Outfitting. Tyler has been a Sponsor at LRH for several years. According to the outfitter: "The rifle hunter success in 2013 was 100%. The typical size in 2013 was 13 to 14 inches with good prongs."

1. Total of 8 hunters including Len
  2. Tyler Sims Outfitting
  3. Dates are September 27, 28, 29 in 2014
  4. On September 26 in the afternoon there will be a sighting in and steel shooting session out to 1,000 yards
  5. Antelope buck with option to also take doe
  6. Hunt price is $1,950 plus $350 if hunting an optional doe
  7. Hunt headquarters is 78 miles west of Cheyenne, Wyoming (airport there or in Denver)
  8. Headquarters hunting lodge accommodations and meals included for 4 nights, 3 days
  9. Two-on-one guiding (perfect for shooter/spotter teams)
  10. Long Range friendly outfitter
  11. Deposit of $ 975 at time of booking
  12. License draw deadline is March 15, 2014
  13. License cost will be $316 buck or $48 doe for regular draw and $526 buck and $48 doe for Special draw.
  14. Draw odds for bucks in 2013 in the Regular Draw were 100 % for one point and 60% for zero points.
  15. Draw odds for the Special Draw were 100% for zero points
  16. Hunters with ZERO preference Points must agree to enter the Special Draw in order to be accepted into this LRH Group Hunt
  17. You snooze, you loose. I predict this will sell out very fast.

To reserve you must first email me NOT A PM, PLEASE.

Include the following as subject line: "LRH Group Hunt - Antelope 2014". In the body of your email, give me your name, address, phone numbers, and your LRH forum user name. I will reply with the mailing address and check's payee name for your $975 deposit check (personal is ok). You must download the hunt contract form View attachment TylerSims-booking2014.pdf

Fill it out and mail it with your check.

When your check arrives your status goes to DEPOSIT PAID. I must receive your deposit check within 3 business days. Last year I tried to do the commitments a little differently but it was a bit difficult to know how many spots were really left at a given moment as a couple guys did not follow through. So I need to be pretty rigid about these new "commitment" rules.

Last edited:
Join us in 2014.

Attachments

• Rocco 2010_edited-1.jpg
    Rocco 2010_edited-1.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 42
  • Pat Mazzola 2010 2_edited-1.jpg
    Pat Mazzola 2010 2_edited-1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF4134.JPG
    DSCF4134.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC00626.JPG
    DSC00626.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 39
  • Doug Gary.jpg
    Doug Gary.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
I´m from Brazil is there any possibility for me to go?

Thank you in advance.

Wilton Adriano.

Wilton, I must confess I am not knowledgeable about this legality question. Maybe someone else will answer.

We are allowed to go but the transpotation of the guns would be a bit burocratic from here to USA, my question would be if there´s a possibility to rent anything there (rifle with scope)?

Or the Outfitters has something to offer at the location?

Sorry to bother.

Best regards.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.