• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: jobo157

kboteler

Back on 2/12/2014 I made a deal with him to trade 100 308 cases for 100 303 cases. http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f41/303-british-130488/

A week went by and nothing came and I was told that he made a mistake and gave my brass to someone else and was sorry. I told him he could either keep the brass for $40 or mail it back and he promised to send a money order. Since then I've got nothing but excuses. Here are some of them, please beware in future dealings.

Originally Posted by kboteler
I'll take the rem

Originally Posted by jobo157
ok I have 100 heading your way

Did you ever get these shipped to me? I haven't gottem them yet. Did you get the 100 308's I sent yet?

man I am terribly sorry I have made a mistake there were several different people sent me pm and I had you mixed up with another user I will gladly pay you for your brass or send this back to you again I am terribly sorry for the inconveinence shipping tomorrow

If you want to keep the brass I sent you my paypal info last night. If you want to return it my address is Kris Boteler 107 Morgan St Florence MS 39073

Whats up? You told me 2 weeks ago that you were shipping tomorrow. I'm giving you one more chance to do the right thing before I air my problem with you in a public forum.

I've still not gotten a money order or my brass back and it been over a week after being screwed on the 303 brass .Whats up? You told me 2 weeks ago that you were shipping tomorrow. I'm giving you one more chance to do the right thing before I air my problem with you in a public forum.
its my fault I thought my wife sent the money order out I am out of town a lot I will be back home fri and send it out then

Still no brass and now he won't answer my PM's. I tried to keep this between us.

Long and short of it, Jobo157 committed to buy a gun from me then disappeared. Sent him message after message with zero response. I had others wanting the gun but since I had commited to sell to Jobo I waited to hear back from him. After 4 days I gave up and offered the same deal to next in line. The next member bought the gun. Jobo157 cost me time and money and I have no use for that type behavior.

I will never deal or respond to Jobo157 again.

Deal with Jobo157 at your own risk.

UPDATE ON JOBO157

Jobo contacted me last night stating a family emergency had kept him out of contact for a couple of days. I have no reason not to believe him on this matter and do not want to talk out of turn. It was unfortunate he did not contact me from my many PM's before I posted the above thread that I can't edit now. Anyway, he did not get the gun as it went to the next buyer, but I hold no ill will towards Jobo and really can not attest for or against him.

Roger

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.