It’s a family affair

DuckRunner

Hello all, new to the forums, not new to guns. My dad got me into shooting and hunting when I was a kid and after years of listening to him babble about this forum I hopped on that bandwagon, too.

I'm scared this is a dangerous place for me to lurk around... way too many good ideas and cool stuff floating around here and not enough budget to keep up with all of them..

I'm looking forward to creeping around here and seeing what info you guys have to share. This is my "long range" gun. Haven't gotten the opportunity to let it stretch it's legs since it was rebuilt, but it's a Remington 700, started as a 308 but the barrel got tweaked in a car wreck and now it's sporting a shortened 7mm08 barrel. Little action work, magpul stock, Harris bipod, 3-12 Monarch 3 scope on Warne Mountain Tech rings and weaver bases. Still need to do a trigger job, but it's a great shooting gun as it sits.

233F9C7B-D84A-4A62-A014-6A7132C19513.jpeg

Welcome to LRH! There is a lot of incredibly talented shooters on here that share their information freely. It's the best site I've found for about anything rifle related, and now it looks like they'll need to get a custom knife forum started.

Btw, your father is wise beyond his 20 years...

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.