• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want To Buy Iso .204 ruger

I have a .204 Ruger that I could be talked into selling.

This rifle was build as a squirrel gun to be shot off a bench. It has a Savage Precision Target Action and a 1" tube Shilen select match barrel. The stock is make of old growth redwood and curly maple. It has a 3" flat fore end. This is not a carry-around rifle by any means but it is excellent for its intended purpose. I have 100 rounds of Norma brass and dies. Several boxes of Berger and other bullets. Less than 75 rounds through barrel.

Let me know.

I have a .204 Ruger that I could be talked into selling.

This rifle was build as a squirrel gun to be shot off a bench. It has a Savage Precision Target Action and a 1" tube Shilen select match barrel. The stock is make of old growth redwood and curly maple. It has a 3" flat fore end. This is not a carry-around rifle by any means but it is excellent for its intended purpose. I have 100 rounds of Norma brass and dies. Several boxes of Berger and other bullets. Less than 75 rounds through barrel.

Let me know.
Could you pm me the details please!

Looking to see if anyone is selling a .204
Thanks!
We hope that you get a good one. It is one of our favorite cartridges. We love it for Chucks and PD. Shooting H-4895 with Sierra 39gr Blitz King. was getting 0.126" MOA. We would go to the range and Jill would shoot 250 rounds at 3 to 600 yds over two three days.
If you get one and like it buy plenty of 39gr SBK bullets. They seem to be on sale everywhere, not like a few years ago when they were Hens Teeth.
Good luck!!