If you had 10 days to live !!!

My view of eternity being what it is, it wouldn't bother me at all. I would spend as much time with my family as possible, get my affairs in order, let my 7 children know how I want their mother taken care of (though they already know), and preach the death, burial, and resurrection of JESUS to all those that will listen!

My view of eternity being what it is, it wouldn't bother me at all. I would spend as much time with my family as possible, get my affairs in order, let my 7 children know how I want their mother taken care of (though they already know), and preach the death, burial, and resurrection of JESUS to all those that will listen!
Exactly! Because I know heaven will be waaaay better than anything we believe that is beautiful on this earth.

Not to be morbid but if you had 10 days to live and unlimited money what would you do? Where would you go ?

I would take my Family to New Zealand and hunt and fish everything in that country.
That’s it !!
Maybe day 10 I’d free Canada.
Thanks for thinking of us.
Considering we have Whitetail, Fallow, Sika, Rusa, Red, Sambar, Wapiti deer plus Tahr, Chamois and wild pigs. Then there are four species of Trout and multiple wonderful salt water fish you may want to see if you can buy a few extra days.

Guy went to the doctor and found out he had ten days to live.

Guy asked doctor if there's anything he can do to make him live longer.

Doctor thought about it.

Tells him to go find a barrel racing girl to date.

Guy asked what will that do to make him live longer.

Doctor says nothing but it'll feel like forever.

Guy went to the doctor and found out he had ten days to live.

Guy asked doctor if there's anything he can do to make him live longer.

Doctor thought about it.

Tells him to go find a barrel racing girl to date.

Guy asked what will that do to make him live longer.

Doctor says nothing but it'll feel like forever.
So True!!!!