• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: IdahoCTD

Nubba0681

Just checking to see if anybody's heard from him or knows his direct contact info.
I paid him for a barrel last week and have since heard from him. I messaged him a couple of times on here and sent an email to his personal email with the business he has listed in his "about me" section. With everything that's going on I don't want to assume anything. I'm going out of town and I need to speak with him about shipping instructions on my barrel. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated!
Pat

Just checking to see if anybody's heard from him or knows his direct contact info.
I paid him for a barrel last week and have since heard from him. I messaged him a couple of times on here and sent an email to his personal email with the business he has listed in his "about me" section. With everything that's going on I don't want to assume anything. I'm going out of town and I need to speak with him about shipping instructions on my barrel. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated!
Pat
Unfortunately that's how he operates.
Took me weeks and weeks of correspondence to get my brakes ordered

Unfortunately that's how he operates.
Took me weeks and weeks of correspondence to get my brakes ordered

I have been burnt on a big purchase on another forum and I'm kinda nervous about the payment situations anymore. I saw he had good interaction and feedback on here. He may just be tied up and that's what I'm assuming is the case at the moment. I just don't want my barrel sitting on my porch for a week in the weather and for everybody to see as they go by... hope I hear from him soon.
Thanks for the response!

I am in no way defending him but on my e-mail correspondence with him, I know that he has been sick for weeks and has been extremely busy doing catch up when he can.

He's always been responsive with me.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts