• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

hyskore shooting hydraulic dampend rest

foxhunter

Sold keeps you from getting beat up by your hunting rifle. helps sight your rifle in quickly and save on ammo. does not have the Velcro straps.
60.00 + shipping
Unlike rests that require heavy weights, the DLX uses compression damper technology to progressively absorb recoil; thus eliminating damage to gun, stock, or bedding. After each shot the gun returns to battery to put you right on target. The rest is constructed from powder coated welded steel, and the set includes a remote hydraulic trigger release to eliminate any human motion contamination. Convenient and portable it weighs just 13 lbs. With the compression damper in place it will handle anything from a .270 Win up to a .375 H&H.
hmWGx1L.jpg

Last edited:
still waiting to hear back from rayzales, sent pm and called and left message yesterday. if I don't hear back from him you are first in line.
thx bob

rayzales I see you were on the forums yesterday, you have not answered my pm, emailed me or returned my call. I am therefore putting you on a clock. if I do not hear from you by Monday morning 8:00 am cst I will sell the rest to Shannon.
no disrespect just business, till then it is still yours to buy.
thx
bob.