• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED HS precision SPL 300wm wtih S&B precision hunter scope

Toddm

Mint (fired less than 100 rounds) HS Precision SPL 300 win mag rifle with Schmidt and Bender Precision Hunter 3-12x42 scope. Purchased for an Elk hunt that fell through and now needs to go. No damage, never taken into the field, only fired at the range, broke in and cleaned as per HS's instructions.

The HS SPL is a lightweight hunter rig with fluted 26" barrel and muzzle brake (threaded and thread cover included for non-muzzle brake use). HS guarantees (see included target/load data) 1/2" or better accuracy. I've posted the test data from HS precision on the rifle using their load, it gives complete chrono/recoil/target analysis info, and their 3 shot group was 0.37" at 100 yards, fired by a human off bags. I've only shot it with factory ammo but it has no problem shooting 3/4" five shot groups. All HS documentation, test target, etc. will be included with the rifle.

Scope is the Schmidt and Bender 3-12x42 precision hunter, with a P3 (mildot) reticule. This scope is a first focal plane so the mildot markings are correct at every power setting, and is factory set to be parallax free at 200 yards. The precision hunter uses a quick adjust elevation knob to allow fast accurate elevation adjustments in the field for changing yardages. In addition you can have SB make custom marked yardage knobs for the scope as well. Original box and documentation for the scope as well.

The scope mounts are Leupold Mark 4 two piece bases with TPS 30mm low rings. While not the lightest option, they were chosen for rock solid durability and performance. I do have a set of one piece alloy Talley mounts I can throw in as well. Also included is a spare HS mag and pelican hardcase with custom cut foam.

New cost:
HS SPL with options (muzzle brake, spare mag, etc) $3500
S&B precision hunter scope $2400
Mounts/rings $200
Case $200

It would be near $6500 to put this setup together and HS has a waiting list for new builds. For the guy that needs a top quality rifle to go for a hunt this season or down the road this is a steal.

Ships from my FFL to yours only. Payment in MO/Cashiers check only in advance of shipment. Rifle will be shipped UPS ground with delivery/tracking/insurance etc. Other pictures are available upon request and I'm happy to answer questions.

$4500 shipped.

HS_300.jpg

HS_test_target.jpg

If only... If only I didn't have 3 rifles in that niche I could justify buying this BEAUTY!! If it doesn't sell fast I may get back to you.

I'm interested in your gun if still available. first time on this site... how do I contact you?

This is a great rifle.

Is this gun still for sale? If so, would you condsider 3,500.00 for it?

Thanks,

Joel

If it's still for sale, would you consider selling the rifle alone? If so, please give me your asking price.

Thanks!