• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED HS Precision HTR .308 Caliber Sniper Package ****SOLD****

Glock22

This is an HS Precision HTR Pro Series 2000 Sniper Rifle, it is .308 caliber and all set up and ready to go. This Sniper Package comes with a removable muzzle break that brings the felt recoil down to about the kick of a .223 round, it is a pleasure to shoot with barely any recoil, the barrel is threaded for a suppressor if so desired when the muzzle break is removed. The package comes with a 20 MOA scope base, 30mm Leupold Mark-4 steel scope rings, Harris BR Bipod, and a NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm Sniper Scope with NP-R1 reticle, and the weapon will come in a custom cut out fitted heavy duty gun case. This is the most accurate rifle that I have ever owned, it shoots super accurate and super consistant, it shoots 1 hole groups at 100 yards, 1/4" groups at 200 yards, 1/2" groups at 300 yards, 1" groups at 500 yards, and under 4" groups at 1000 yards, and with standard Federal Gold Medal Match ammo. I have all the data and drop information for all distances from 100-1000 yards, it just shoots unbelievably accurate. The NightForce scope is only a few months old, the rings were professionally lapped to this weapon, and the total round count for this weapon is around 700 rounds total, but consider this, the barrel life for this awesome rifle is over 10,000 rounds.

If you want to own a true 1000 yard Sniper Rifle that has been tested out to very long distances and will be the most accurate rifle that you will ever own, than here is your chance.

Price is only $4499 shipped for the entire package. The HS Precision rifle alone sells for over $3300 new, and the NightForce scope sells for over $1750, and with the scope base, rings, Harris Bipod, case and the optional HS Precision muzzle break this is a package deal worth close to $6000 dollars.

**This is a Pre 2006 HS Precision HTR rifle, it will accept the 10 round High Capacity magazines.

**Price Reduction..... I will give someone a great deal on this Awesome Sniper Package, now only $4200 shipped.

*****SOLD*****

Contact me here if interested... [email protected]

http://i54.tinypic.com/es4x8m.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/20fulg0.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/xledeh.jpg

Thanks for looking, gun)
Dan

Last edited:
Re: HS Precision HTR .308 Caliber Sniper Package $4499 Delivered

Bump.....

Re: HS Precision HTR .308 Caliber Sniper Package $4499 *Reduced Price. $3999 Shippe

have any accuracy proof? target pics. are your 1/2 inch 300 yard groups 5 shot?

Re: HS Precision HTR .308 Caliber Sniper Package $4499 *Reduced Price. $3999 Shippe

I shoot 3 shot groups and I use Federal Gold Medal Match 168gr BTHP ammo, I have some test targets laying around my basement somewhere, but believe me, and I am not a bull shi@@er, this thing shoots Awesome. And the groups I shot at 1000 yards were under 4" center to center, but in all the groups 2 of the shots were 1" apart, it was the 3rd shot that made it go around 4 inches. It was a little windy that day as well, 9 mph winds causing my rounds to move to the right a couple feet.

I have 23 boxes of the Federal Gold Medal Match ammo available, the same ammo that this rifle is zeroed in for, available for whoever buys this rifle.

E-mail me for any questions.

Thanks,
Dan

Bumpgun)