• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

How To Use the Buyers & Sellers Feedback Forum

Teh Fixer

This forum has been created to serve your need to have a place to share feedback on any buyer or seller. This forum is for only feedback from any member who has entered into a transaction with a buyer or seller. Any miscellaneous discussion beyond actual buyer/seller feedback will be deleted.

If you have a buyer or a seller you want to provide feedback for, the appropriate method is to search for that buyer or seller in this forum. You do that by clicking the Search This Forum feature at the top-right corner of the list of threads and type in the buyer or seller's member name.

search-this-forum.jpg

If a seller is also a buyer, you may find 2 results for your search. You should never find more than 2 results for any forum member.
  • Always add your feedback about a buyer to the existing thread regarding your feedback as a seller.
  • Always add your feedback about a seller to the existing thread regarding your feedback as a buyer.
  • If you are not a buyer or a seller, do NOT post comments in any feedback thread (they will be deleted).
If you do not find an existing thread about a buyer or seller, you can start a new thread. You must start a new thread with a title using only the user name of the individual you want to give feedback on. That does not mean a title like "Teh Fixer SUCKS!" A feedback thread for Teh Fixer would be titled ONLY "Teh Fixer". You must also select the prefix that applies to that person as a buyer or a seller. Do not mix feedback about a seller that is about that member as a buyer. One member may have negative feedback as a seller, but positive feedback as a buyer. See the illustration below for how to select the prefix for the new thread.

buyer-seller-prefix.jpg

REMEMBER: If a seller already has an existing thread prefixed SELLER:, you must add your seller feedback to that thread. Do not start a new thread.

You will be able to use the thread rating system, even if you are not in a transaction with the buyer or seller. In the thread display, select from the Rate Thread drop-down the appropriate rating for the buyer or seller (see the illustration below). We rely on the honor system for this feature. Our preference would be that only those who have direct knowledge and experience with a buyer or seller would use the rating system. Please be fair in your assessments.

buyer-seller-rating.jpg

If you have any comments, questions or suggestions regarding this feature, please reply to this thread.

Jim McClain, LRH Webmaster

Last edited:
I give up. I find no Search This Forum feature at the top-right corner... as shown in the .jpg image.

You do that by clicking the Search This Forum feature at the top-right corner of the list of threads and type in the buyer or seller's member name. Been on this Forum since 2005??? How can this be so hard...

There's got to be an easier, simpler to follow, way to go about feedback for buyers and sellers.

This forum has been created to serve your need to have a place to share feedback on any buyer or seller. This forum is for only feedback from any member who has entered into a transaction with a buyer or seller. Any miscellaneous discussion beyond actual buyer/seller feedback will be deleted.

If you have a buyer or a seller you want to provide feedback for, the appropriate method is to search for that buyer or seller in this forum. You do that by clicking the Search This Forum feature at the top-right corner of the list of threads and type in the buyer or seller's member name.

View attachment 34011

If a seller is also a buyer, you may find 2 results for your search. You should never find more than 2 results for any forum member.
  • Always add your feedback about a buyer to the existing thread regarding your feedback as a seller.
  • Always add your feedback about a seller to the existing thread regarding your feedback as a buyer.
  • If you are not a buyer or a seller, do NOT post comments in any feedback thread (they will be deleted).
If you do not find an existing thread about a buyer or seller, you can start a new thread. You must start a new thread with a title using only the user name of the individual you want to give feedback on. That does not mean a title like "Teh Fixer SUCKS!" A feedback thread for Teh Fixer would be titled ONLY "Teh Fixer". You must also select the prefix that applies to that person as a buyer or a seller. Do not mix feedback about a seller that is about that member as a buyer. One member may have negative feedback as a seller, but positive feedback as a buyer. See the illustration below for how to select the prefix for the new thread.

View attachment 34012

REMEMBER: If a seller already has an existing thread prefixed SELLER:, you must add your seller feedback to that thread. Do not start a new thread.

You will be able to use the thread rating system, even if you are not in a transaction with the buyer or seller. In the thread display, select from the Rate Thread drop-down the appropriate rating for the buyer or seller (see the illustration below). We rely on the honor system for this feature. Our preference would be that only those who have direct knowledge and experience with a buyer or seller would use the rating system. Please be fair in your assessments.

View attachment 34017

If you have any comments, questions or suggestions regarding this feature, please reply to this thread.

Jim McClain, LRH Webmaster
How long does a classified post remain active? I posted a rifle in late December and it's already in the "Sold/Expired" category. That doesn't seem very long to stay active. Thanks,

So if I click on an individual's profile and go to Trader History, and submit feedback, does this accomplish what needs to be done? I like to keep things simple.

So if I click on an individual's profile and go to Trader History, and submit feedback, does this accomplish what needs to be done? I like to keep things simple.
Yes, you can definitely provide feedback that way.
Still pretty new at this. I thought I was supposed to post this way
Mike
You can do as @Mark37082 noted or use the drop-down right above this thread and follow like others below did.

1668357722517.png

Attachments

• 1668357519377.png
    1668357519377.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 8
So what does a seller do if there's feedback left by another member when:

1. the deal wasn't on this site & the buyer left negative feedback.
2. The buyer has both the funds,( he filed a PayPal claim, & the items have already shipped?)

Who is a mod that I could message concerning this?, & why do I not have adequate permission to PM @Len Backus?

I'm asking simply because I don't know where else to turn?