How Many Presses Do You Use for Reloading?

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Over this past year we have some additional processes for reloading and taking up more bench space. I started out with one Rock Chucker to Decap, Size, and Seat.
Then I added a Instant Indicator. This was all done on one Rock Chucker. So, I added another Press for the Instant Indicator. The I started to decap with a Frankford Arsenal Hand Deprimer so that I could SS Wet Tumble and then size so I added another press to Size.
Well this year I started to "Point" and also Hydro Form. So now I FIVE Chuckers set up so I don't have to keep changing Dies out when working on the same cartridge. I also switched over to all Whidden Custom Dies.
One for Hydro Forming - Whidden
One for sizing - Whidden Custom Click Sizer
One for Instant Indicator -Redding
One for Pointing - Whidden
One for Seating - Whidden Micro Meter
Going to add another Cleaning Station for firearms and extend our Reloading Bench. Will send pics when I clean things up.

I use 2 Forster coax's, one either end of my reloading table, size on one, seat bullets the other. I do have a T7 on a bench, primary use is pulling bullets if need be and one coax setup for range use.

Over this past year we have some additional processes for reloading and taking up more bench space. I started out with one Rock Chucker to Decap, Size, and Seat.
Then I added a Instant Indicator. This was all done on one Rock Chucker. So, I added another Press for the Instant Indicator. The I started to decap with a Frankford Arsenal Hand Deprimer so that I could SS Wet Tumble and then size so I added another press to Size.
Well this year I started to "Point" and also Hydro Form. So now I FIVE Chuckers set up so I don't have to keep changing Dies out when working on the same cartridge. I also switched over to all Whidden Custom Dies.
One for Hydro Forming - Whidden
One for sizing - Whidden Custom Click Sizer
One for Instant Indicator -Redding
One for Pointing - Whidden
One for Seating - Whidden Micro Meter
Going to add another Cleaning Station for firearms and extend our Reloading Bench. Will send pics when I clean things up.
What is pointing?

Recent Posts