• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Honoring our Fallen, and departed Veterans.

ducky

The Nov 18th deadline is fast approaching for Wreaths Across America. This is a program provided by the VFW to lay a wreath at the marker of our great soldiers and veterans who have gone before us. This is usually done at National Cemeteries across the country, but a wreath can be sent to the home of a family member of a soldier or veteran that has passed. If you have a specific service member you want a wreath laid at their marker during a ceremony, you can have a volunteer or participate yourself in the wreath laying.

When you enter your location it will usually show you the cemetery wreaths can be sent. It costs $17 per wreath, and I encourage you just to buy one. I'm sure most of us have had someone in our family serve, and some of us know a person who paid the ultimate sacrifice in service to our Country. So please if you can spare a few dollars to honor our departed and fallen service members, I know it'll be greatly appreciated.